Saturday, April 3, 2010

HOHO~

ok
ellyn
i'm gonna talk bout u now~XD

she was my EX-housemate fren
but den
i nvr talk to her since dis sem~XP

last time owex heard bout their gang's story from vivi
so i quite familiar v them although nvr talk to them b4

so ellyn,
u vry familiar for me since foundation year
heard bout hw chun wai chase u
heard bout whr u guys went for fun
heard bout sumthg bad bout evry1 of ur gang
ngek ngek
so actualy i do noe u vry well
hahahahhahaha

nw jux noe u
abit late hor~
quite surprised dat u worked in mori
me n my bf owex anxious for sum 1 to teach us hw to sing 1
but den no 1 of our fren pro like u
hahaha
mux teach us sing ya!!!!
sing k 2gether whn i gt my own car!!!
hahahahaha

den dun think she is a polite gal
mayb she behaves as well in her speaking
but in action, hmm hmm...
i dun think so~
haha

dis is wat i can describe bout u wei
haha~
hven close v itu 38 ivy
nxt time hang out 2gether bah~XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment