Friday, April 30, 2010

blogging time~weeeeeeeeeee^^


well...
its 2 am right nw~
but im stil doing my revision~T__T

yesterday slep at 4.30a.m.
but i din study at dat time..
i chat v sen-doh san~~

he tels me dat his gang cant manage to hv a trip at malacca~
it's ok~
cox at dat time,
i hv to purchase sum furniture n accessories...
since in the nxt sem, im going to hv my own room~=DD
i wan to decorate it into pinky pinky color (i wish i can =D)

den hv to gotong royong my house~
if nt, whn my new housemates move in,
they will be shocked; perhaps =P

there will be 3 new gals housemates and 1 more male housemate in nxt sem..
quite look forward it..
new life, new style~
wish nt to get housemates who are lazy for houseworks anymore..
god bless us~

after exam!!!!
i will be going to hv a trip in klang n penang!
im freaking look forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but den, the trip=weight gained trip~
since penang is the paradise for FOOD~!!!

I LOVE FOOD!
FOOD LOVE ME!!!
hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh~~
15 days more!!
cum on~wish dat day reach by 2mrw!

sigh~
hv to stop here edy~
cox i hv to continue for my revision~T__T
tata~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment