Thursday, October 29, 2009

RESULT OUT!!!

lolx
dat stupid mmu
said dat result oni wil cum out on thursday

but on wednesday,
once v were having our psyco clas
huiying sms me
said dat result was out edy

at dat time
my bf called me
n ask me wats my id n password
he helped me check the result

i ask him dun tel me 1st
later whn met at food court jux tel me
but he once noe my result
he straight told me

i shouted out in the clasroom!
luckily
stil can get 1st clas
actualy
i quite surprise v dat
cox i nvr expect dat i can get 1st clas in dis sem

i tot he had checked wrong
so i din trust the result...
after 8pm clas
went bek home at 10pm

i checked my result
jux knew dat its truth
but i din hv much happy feeling at dat time...
haha...jux wish my parents cal me at dat nite
n tel them my result..
to make them happy

but then
they din call me up
T__T

nvm la
tel them nxt time~

THX GOD
n oso MY EFFORT ON STUDY finally get good return~

1 comments:

SengYee said...

haha..
congratz le..
XD

Post a Comment