Saturday, November 6, 2010

sat la!!

hahahahahahhaha
hv u ever tried
2 years continuous diarrhea at midnite during deepavali?

i had tried it!
wtf!
so suffer~

until morning jux cann sleep
oni i kena, ps din kena
mayb my stomach cant suit v dat 1 small piece of curry mutton
XD

last year was the funniest 1
i went to my indian fren house v my classmates
since her mum's cooking too nice!!!
so v ate alot curry mutton
reali so damn nice~

after dat
at midnite, v 5 ppl had diarrhea 2gether
but v dunoe others kena 2
so the nxt morning went clas
whn i started to tel others about i had diarrhea at midnite
they al agreed v me strongly+ they told me dat they kena 2

v no dare to say agin whn saw dat indian fren nearby us~
scare she tot her food nt clean
but actually is our stomach pro la~
the cooking dishes r too damn nice~

i can swear
until nw, i had nt ever try curry mutton dat is better dan her mum cook 1~
thumbs up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment